Saturday, March 2, 2013

Freebie Friday - March 1

Sometime last year, Kellogg's had an offer inside their cereal boxes that entitled you to a free gas card. I don't drive but I sent for it anyway, in my hubby's name.  It seems they had an overwhelming response to that offer.  Gee, I wonder why.  LOL  Anyway, since their stock was quickly depleted they have now sent me a coupon for a free Kellogg's product.  The letter that came with it says I can spend it on any Kellogg's product I want, including those that are of a greater value than the gas card would have been.  I seem to remember that was for five dollars.  So now, do I get a big family sized box of something we know we use and like, or do I spend it on some other product that I've never tried?  Hmmmmm........

The only other thing that has come in the mail this week is a nice little booklet from the Canadian Beef people on Ground Beef. It contains some nice recipes I will have to try out soon. There are more recipes and booklets available on their site, so follow the link provided above.

No comments:

Post a Comment