Thursday, March 17, 2011

Twitter success

Apparently I'm not doing as poorly at Twitter as I thought I was. It seems I've had a couple of recommendations, during Follow Friday, when we all get to tell each other who you should be following. That's cool.



Further to that, here are my Canadian and English speaking rankings:


And although my rank doesn't seem very high to you, there are over 460,000 new Twitter accounts ever day. On Twitter, I'm known as Yabut.
Follow me. :)

Hmmmm....I just made an interesting discovery. The top picture is live and reflects how I'm doing in real time. It's actually much better now than when I originally posted this.

1 comment:

  1. I use Twitter to amuse myself. I like the idea of saying something random into the abyss. When someone replies, it always startles me.

    ReplyDelete